Sat, 23 Feb | Perma Club 永續農友會
DIY Composting Workshop - Sai Kung
Food waste contributes 34% of waste going to Hong Kong's landfills - that's more than 3,700 tons per day. Fortunately, each of us has the power to change that and we're here to help.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
23 Feb 2019, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Perma Club 永續農友會, 號 對外 小路, 42 Hang Hau Wing Lung Rd, Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong
About The Event
Spend a morning with us, bring your kids, and learn all about composting in Hong Kong:
- Simple solutions for your home, whether you have a balcony, rooftop or a small indoor space.
- Hands-on compost demonstrations in the beautiful outdoor space at Permaclub
- Introduction to our Community Composting drop-off bins in case you are time-crunched and need a simple solution
- All experience levels are welcome
- Free RSVP for kids 12 or younger
Ticket price includes water/coffee/tea.
- Sold OutDIY Composting Workshop - Adul$60$600$0
- Sold OutDIY Composting Workshop -Kids$0$00$0
This event is sold out